Kwik Cricket 2018
Wiltshire Council, working with Wiltshire Cricket, would like to invite you to the ECB Kwik Cricket Tournament 2018.
Friday 8 June 2018, starting at midday at Malmesbury Cricket Club
Group stages end at approx 15:00 hrs but this will be dependent on the number of teams that enter. More specific details will be provided closer to the time.
Finals to finish at 4.30.
Please note the following:
Arrive by 11.30am for team registration
- Photos will be taken on the day of the event. If there is a pupil who can NOT have their photo taken please inform us on registration. If you can provide them with a block coloured label on their top then this will help the organisers.
- Each team is required to bring a Kwik Cricket set.
- Children to bring packed lunches and plenty to drink.
- Each team is required to have a team manager and bring at least one adult to assist in scoring and umpiring if required.
- Please come prepared for wet weather with suitable clothing. The festival will only be cancelled if the weather is very bad. All schools will be notified by telephone.
- Club location: Malmesbury Cricket Club, Malmesbury SN16 9JX
- The winning team will represent the cluster at the County Finals, date to be confirmed.
Each school can enter a maximum of 2 teams for the event and all entries are needed by Friday 19 May by email to me at the address below.
Matt Pearson, Sports Development Officer – North Wiltshire Council
Direct Line: 01225 770213
Mobile: 07827 982279
DATE : Friday 8 June 2018
TIME : 11.00 – 16.30 hrs
VENUE : Malmesbury Cricket Club